Indoor Air Quality Product & Services to Provide Clean Air
for Austin, Lakeway, Bee Cave, West Lake Hills, Dripping Springs, & Spicewood, TX & Surrounding Areas
Though you can’t necessarily see it, indoor air quality has a significant impact on your health and comfort in Austin, Lakeway, Bee Cave, West Lake Hills, Dripping Springs, Spicewood, TX, and the surrounding areas. If you’re suffering from poor air quality, Vertex Mechanical is here to help you find an effective solution that will help you breathe easier at home or in the office.
Is Your Building Suffering from Poor Indoor Air Quality?
Several signs will clue you in to poor air quality indoors. Some of these are similar to the signs of a cold or flu, making them easy to overlook. However, any issue that persists for more than two weeks is likely more than a passing a bug and something you need to look into. A good clue that such symptoms are associated with poor IAQ is if they seem to dissipate or lessen when you leave your home or office. Some common indicators include:
- A buildup of dust on surfaces and around air vents
- High humidity and possible organic growth
- Musty or unpleasant odors in the building
- Frequent asthma or allergy flare-ups indoors
- Recurrent headaches or dizzy spells
- Lingering congestion, cough, dry eyes, or irritated skin.
Our Indoor Air Quality Services Help Clean Up Your Air
There are several types of systems that can help improve filtration and ventilation in the home, reducing the number of irritants and pollutants in your air. Many of these fit directly in with your heating or cooling system and treat your home’s air as it circulates throughout the house. Some of the options we may recommend include:
- Air Purifiers: Many of these systems use germicidal HVAC UV lights to remove irritants from the air
- Air Cleaners: Air cleaners feature an advanced filtration system that captures pollutants as they pass through.
- Whole-Home Ventilators: Ventilation systems actively remove stale air from the house and pull fresh, clean air in.
Managing Humidity with Effective Indoor Air Quality Services
Most of us are familiar with the ill effects of high humidity levels. However, low humidity can cause inflammation of the mucous membrane in the respiratory system, potentially making it easier to contract an illness. It’s easier for dust, dander, and other irritants to become airborne and stay suspended in the air longer in a dry home, so you could have more problems with these pollutants as well.
At Vertex Mechanical, our entire staff is dedicated to our untiring effort for improvement. As a family-owned and operated company, we place heavy emphasis on clear and consistent communication, cooperation, teamwork, adaptability, fairness, and honesty. We value the principles of courtesy, humility, gratitude, grit, contributing to society, and giving back to the communities we serve. Even better, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for any service we perform.