Best Heating & Furnace Repair Professionals
in Austin, Lakeway, Bee Cave, West Lake Hills, Dripping Springs, & Spicewood, TX & Surrounding Areas
If your furnace or heating system isn’t functioning properly in Austin, Lakeway, Bee Cave, West Lake Hills, Dripping Springs, Spicewood, TX, and the surrounding areas, you shouldn’t wait to see if the problem fixes itself – it almost certainly won’t. Vertex Mechanical is committed to your comfort, safety, and health, and we offer prompt heating repair services for all makes and models.
Signs You Need a Heater or Furnace Repair
It’s important to be watchful for common signs of trouble with your furnace. Call us as soon as you notice something is wrong so we can get to your system before the problem has a chance to worsen. Some common warning signs of a furnace or heating system repair issue are:
- Unusual odors: Your furnace may have a slight burning smell the first time you turn it on for the season, but lingering smells are a sign of trouble.
- Strange noises: Banging, whistling, or screeching sounds are all signs of trouble in your furnace or heater.
- High utility bills: If your energy bills are higher than usual, this is a sign that your system is working too hard and may have a damaged component.
The Importance of Professional Heating Repair Services
It’s important to always call a licensed professional for your heating system and furnace repairs. Our technicians have the experience and expertise that you want on your side when you’re dealing with furnace or heater problems. When you work with a professional, you can rest assured that:
- We will complete the repair correctly. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, just let us know and we’ll work to make things right.
- Your warranty will remain intact. Systems under warranty must have professional repairs for the coverage to stay valid.
- The furnace or heater will be safe to operate. Some furnace problems can be dangerous. Our technicians will help make sure your family is safe.
Working with Our Furnace and Heating System Experts
Vertex Mechanical is a family-owned and operated business. We heavily emphasize honesty, fairness, cooperation, clear and consistent communication, teamwork, and adaptability. What’s more, our entire staff is dedicated to our untiring effort for improvement. We value the principles of courtesy, humility, gratitude, grit, contributing to society, and giving back to the communities we serve. Every Trane system we install comes with a 10-year manufacturer warranty and each Mitsubishi system we install comes with a 12-year manufacturer warranty. Additionally, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for any service we perform.
With convenient appointment times, we make it easy to fit essential furnace repairs into your schedule. We arrive promptly, so you don’t have to wait all day for service and keep fully-stocked vehicles to address most heating system repairs in a single visit.