Quality Air Conditioning Repair Service
for Austin, Lakeway, Bee Cave, West Lake Hills, Dripping Springs, & Spicewood, TX & Surrounding Areas
You don’t want to leave the fate of your home’s cooling system in the hands of just anyone. You can rely on the highly-trained HVAC professionals at Vertex Mechanical to provide you with outstanding service for all your AC repair needs in Austin, Lakeway, Bee Cave, West Lake Hills, Dripping Springs, Spicewood, TX, and the surrounding areas.
Signs You Need an AC Repair
It’s important to schedule an air conditioning repair visit as soon as possible to prevent further damage to your system. Knowing what to look for can help you spot developing problems early on. Here are some common signs of AC repair troubles:
- Ice on your air conditioner: Low refrigerant levels can cause ice to form. This could be a sign of a refrigerant leak.
- High humidity levels: Your air conditioner helps to dehumidify your home, so high humidity indicates that your AC isn’t working correctly.
- Incorrect temperatures: If your air conditioner isn’t delivering the right temperature, you may have a problem with the thermostat or thermostat connection.
The Benefits of Professional Air Conditioning Repair and Service
The only type of air conditioning service that you should tackle on your own is a filter change. You should do this easy job at least once every three months. Investing in professional AC repair and maintenance services from Vertex Mechanical for all your other HVAC needs helps ensure that:
- You get our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy with the results of your repair, contact us for a prompt solution.
- You’ll get a lasting fix. We’re equipped to handle most AC repairs on the spot, and our expertise allows us to so safely and properly.
- Protection for your warranty. If your system is under warranty, you must use a professional for any AC repairs to keep your coverage.
Working with a Qualified Air Conditioning Service
We offer convenient appointment times and small service windows, so you don’t have to wait at home all day. After assessing the situation, our technicians will always provide a clear explanation of the issue and transparent pricing that lets you know what to expect. Your satisfaction and comfort are always our top priorities.
At Vertex Mechanical, our entire staff is dedicated to our untiring effort for improvement. As a family-owned and operated company, we place a heavy emphasis on clear and consistent communication, cooperation, teamwork, adaptability, fairness, and honesty. We value the principles of courtesy, humility, gratitude, grit, contributing to society, and giving back to the communities we serve. Every Trane system we install comes with a 10-year manufacturer warranty and each Mitsubishi system we install comes with a 12-year manufacturer warranty.